Time for the weekly brain spewage.... this seems to come around every week, doesn't it? Just lots of things in my head that don't justify an entire post by themselves.
- I found a new blog called Waiter Rant which is very informative, written by a guy who is or was a server and he does these Q&As about what really goes on back there. Hee hee. I think he has a book deal too, so you know it's good.
- My shampoo and conditioner smells like banana Now & Later candy. Do they still make those? It's friggin nasty. I cringe every time I put it on my hair.
- I have just sent away yesterday the most hugely sentimental thing in my entire posession via UPS (they had to pry it, white-knuckled, from my grip). I'm looking up the tracking number like every 2 hours to make sure it's okay. I will tell you the details when the mission is completed, don't want to spill the beans just yet (to those people whom it involves).
- Lovey-hubby deleted The Office before I got a chance to watch it. I'm just sayin'.
- Caribou Coffee now makes these coffee-granola bars that are soooooo YUM.
- My doctor apparently has a bit of a radio spot sometimes on the WZID morning show under the guise of "Dr. Christine." Ha! Pretty funny. I was surprised one morning to hear her on there.
- I went and got a nice pedicure last week. This makes me think of my friend Christina who is always getting or thinking about pedicures. Everytime I see her she is dreamily sighing, "I need to go get a pedicure...."
- The October crop is at my house this Saturday so I'm working on menu planning and cleaning, etc. LOL not really but I like to say that I am...... it will all come together at the last minute.