Hmmm well, it seems that Rick Dees apparently brings out a significant emotional response in lots of people! That last post got quite a few comments.
Time for a confession post!
- I confess that I do not eat properly. Nor do I drink enough water nor do I consume enough calories.
- I confess that as soon as I remember that I should eat something, I forget again.
- I confess that after everything I have been through this year, I am still getting all figety and worried about getting a flu shot this year, and I am ONLY doing so because of Drew. He can't get one yet, so Dave and I have to. Somehow getting sliced open and stapled shut was not enough to make me unafraid of a little shot.
- I confess that the glory of autumn is upon us, but it is not in my heart this year to appreciate it.
- I confess that I told Drew this morning that he needs to grow up and become a clothing designer so he can design me a pair of jeans that FIT.
- I also told Drew yesterday at the grocery store after watching a man in his upper 20s/low 30s place a box of wine in his basket that he must NEVER EVER AS LONG AS HE LIVES DRINK WINE FROM A BOX.
- I confess that even though I recently was given 2 very nice camera lenses for no reason that I still want a birthday present. LOL!
- I confess that I just bought Drew another Halloween pj outfit, and a H-ween bib. They were 50% off!!
- I confess that I no longer hold grudges against minivan moms..... you know the ones that weave all over the road and don't know how to drive? Yeah, I'm so there. And my little one doesn't even know how to yell yet from the backseat. I'm all going all over the road, not knowing how fast or slow I'm going, worrying about putting the straw in my iced coffee, trying to stop Drew from crying, not paying attention to traffic lights, thinking of all the things I have to get done while he's sleeping, and what I can get done before he sleeps.... yeah it's easy to make fun of minivan moms until you have been there.