I had such a ball this week doing deals at CVS and Walgreen's. The below picture contains items from 4 trips (3 CVS and 1 Walgreen's) and my total spent out of pocket for everything you see here was
- the tinfoil was on sale for 75 cents with WAG coupon, plus $1.50/2 coupon = free
- zantac was $4.99 minus a $5.00 coupon + gave a $3 register reward = $3 PROFIT
- lady speed stick was on sale for 99 cents with WAG coupon - $1 printable coupon = free
- Pert Plus was on sale for $3.49 - $1.50 coupon - $2.50 in rebate = 51 cents profit
- gummy worms (there were 2) on sale for $1 each - $1/2 coupon = 50 cents
- the Bic Soleil razors were 99 cents each after coupons and Extra Bucks
- the palmolives were 20 cents each after BOGO sale and $1 coupon
- the toothpastes were free after ECB - $1 off coupon = $2 profit for both
- the Vive Pro shampoo was BOGO and I even forgot to use $2 worth of coupons but it turned out I didn't need them anyway (the coupons).
At Shaw's this week they had a great cereal promotion. Selected cereals and bars were $2.00 each, and when you buy $20 worth there is a coupon to take $10 off!! So that means ONE DOLLAR CEREAL!!! Here, I used a couple of coupons so I got 11 boxes for $10. 91¢ each!
Another great deal allowed me to finally use a coupon I've been squirreling away for such an occasion..... Aveeno Baby products were on sale 25% off, so I got the wash & shampoo that Drew uses reg price $4.99, on sale for $3.74, and I used a 75¢ coupon which doubled to $1.50--final price $1.99!!! That is an awesome price for that stuff. I've seen it as much as $5.79 in stores.
Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!...