Yes, I'm still clippin' coupons like a madwoman and scoring deals. Although I haven't set foot in a CVS in like 3 weeks because it's been kind of lame. But I still found some good things here and there over the past few weeks.
- Got Dove shampoo and conditioner at Rite Aid for 25¢ each
- Cereal bonanza!! This week's Shaw's General Mills promotion (plus a few coupons of my own) let me get 10 boxes of cereal/granola bars for $7.20. That's 72¢ each!
- Walgreen's--got 6 bottles of Olay body wash and 2 bottles of shampoo for 4 dollars.
- I like V8 Fusion juice (helps me get my veggies) but won't pay full price. So I ordered 10 $1.50 coupons from eBay and will get them at Walmart where the reg. price is $2.98 (unless I find a better sale sometime before they expire, but they don't often go on sale). After I subtract my costs for buying the coupons I still save $10.
- Here are some pictures of some freebies from the grocery store over the past couple weeks. Yes, tons of free paper towels. I have a zillion $1 off "Homelife" brand coupons and the single rolls are 99¢. So I pick up 2 or 3 every time I go.